<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, December 28, 2007

Drama day


Today is another day of drama.. Last night we chiong drama till about 1am, with 4 episodes left to go.. Today I woke up at 10, watched Steps.. Watched 2 episodes till 12+, then went to cook fried rice.. Debbie cooked hers, I cooked mine.. Haha, success fried rice for Debbie!! (While shopping at Zellers that day we saw this promotion on canned mushrooms.. It was called "Success Mushrooms" with the subtitle: "Sticks and Stems".. I wonder how many people wanna eat STICKS and STEMS of mushrooms? LOL)

After that I tried banana milk smoothie but not nice.. And then we drama.. After one episode I went to shower.. And then 3rd last episode.. And then we went to prep the chicken.. Cut and marinate 2 chicken thighs in salt, pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch.. Then chiong the last 2 episodes, ending was quite expected haha! Finish at 7+, went to cook..

Debbie cooked chicken, I cook veggies.. Rice was cooked during drama, so it was a rather quick meal.. Debbie's chicken ar, so oily! Haha, she went to bathe and I cleaned up the kitchen.. Just made another apple-banana-tropic juice smoothie.. We are gonna start on Winter Sonata!! :) Tomorrow maybe go out..


watched the sunset at 8:30 PM