<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, December 17, 2007

Drama + sushi!


Today is another stoning day.. I slept at 12+ after Maple and woke up at 9:30am.. And then I slack.. :O Clement found me on Facebook but I don't quite remember him cos he looks so different! I don't remember what else I did but slack till 11+, then wake Debbie up.. That lazy girl ah! Hahaha..

Wait for her prepare then we went lunch at 12+.. Ate chicken, mushrooms and rice.. Went back to my room and started drama-ing! We were watching My Love Patzzi. It was so hard to watch and read subtitles at the same time! I should just stick to my Chinese dramas!

We watched 2 and a half episodes and then I went to shower and Debbie played Mario.. Then I came back and we were quite siao about Marioland too.. Finished the 3rd episode and then continue playing Mario.. Ehh when i first watched the drama, I thought the guy in the suit (Cheng Jun) was the cutest thing in the world, but now I think the other male co-star (Xian Cheng) was so much more macho and handsome!!

Selina called me to rant at about 5pm, and we talked for half an hour, with Debbie screaming in the background at her Mario game because she was so kan chiong.. LOL!!

At 6pm we took the shuttle to the bus loop and waited for Aubrey.. Then 3 of us went to the sushi place at Macdonald Street and we had dinner there! Aubrey and I shared a sushi combo, emerald roll and chicken teriyaki rice! The rice was like super fancy like fine dining, but damn little rice! The sushi was great as usual..

We weren't very full but decided not to order anymore.. We left at 7:30pm and shopped around Safeway.. Was tempted to get cereal but end up didn't.. Bus back and went to Shoppers but I didn't buy anything either.. Was tempted to get chocolate ice cream but didn't..

Took the shuttle bus back, and I seem to have a cold!! Sniffling away.. Arrrrgh.. I just took medicine and hopefully it goes away soon! Tomorrow is laundry and work day.. Maybe drama in between.. We'll see!! I don't wanna get sick!!


watched the sunset at 9:44 PM