Arrrgh last night tried sleeping at 8:30pm and then cannot sleep.. Got up and then go online.. And then slack then tried sleeping again around 12, then couldn't sleep for very long.. Alarm at 5am, snooze until 7am still damn tired..
Got up, then tried cramming but end up 8am go out.. Cram a bit more until 8:30am. SOCI exam was quite easy.. MCQ, short answer was okay.. Essay I just wrote out all the stuff I memorized.. YAY!! :)
And then go home.. I got a muffin from the SOCI exam.. They had so many pastries and even coffee!! So rich sia!! Anyway went home, slack online.. Nothing to do so started rearranging my room..
I moved everything all by myself.. Now the bed is in the original spot (against the wall) and the 3-drawer thing is in the corner near the window and my desk is facing the door, so it looks like a mini office!
Oh yes, came across super funny sec school stuff that boliao people like me do in class.. Post pictures when I feel like it :D Really it's so super lame that I can't believe we did such things! :O
Finished at 1pm+, arms were damn sore.. And then went to get lunch.. Chicken strips and curly fries.. Haha.. And eat finish, then around 3pm Bern and Debbie came to find me after their Chem exam..
We were all done exams! So we were lazing around, they were still discussing Chem.. I was doing some housekeeping.. Then Bernard left and me and Debbie chat till 4pm then go piano.. Piano finish and then I went to work..
Ginger Pot! Eric was cooking! YAY! I think I made Rey angry cos I refused to help him at salad bar.. Hmmz. Finished at 7+ and then met Bernard and Debbie who were still eating.. I had fish and veggies..
Then me and Debbie went to my room, talk talk talk talk talk.. So many things to talk. Oh, Ppl called me too. Give me more pressure =.=!! And then Bernard came over and Debbie and I were trying to sleep cos we were both so tired.. Didn't sleep.. Bernard brought over raw rice for us for the holidays and then left after awhile..
9pm me and Debbie start watching Stuck On You.. Watch halfway till 10+, then stop and talk talk again. Slack until 11pm then she went back.. Now I'm gonna sleep soon..
WHEEEE I LOVE IT THAT I CAN PLAAAAAAYY!!! And I love my new room layout! Will post pictures when I clean up the table clutter!