<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, December 10, 2007

First final exam! Bah!


Today was my first exam! Hahaha yes, finally! Well, last night I reviewed SOCI and then went to sleep at 10+.. But I couldn't sleep and kept looking at the clock. And it was 11+, 12+ and 1+ each time I looked at the clock.. Garrrgh!

And I woke up frequently even though I fell asleep eventually.. I woke up a few times before my alarm went off at 6am, and I snoozed for only 15 minutes! Man, that's an improvement for someone who usually snoozes for 1 whole hour! I guess I was just afraid that I would go back to sleep and never wake up =.=

So I got out of bed, slack online.. Facebook ROCKS! I'm tracking down (okay, that sounds creepy).. I mean, I'm discovering SO many primary school mates! One after another! Today it's Nathanael, aka Mr Science Guy.. Chatted on MSN for a bit and then he went off.

Went to shower and then breakfast (cereal + chocolate milk).. Basically slack till 8am then left and went to BUCH. Went inside the room to wait and then she came in right on the dot! Thank god she didn't forget LOL.

Wrote on Never Let Me Go.. I was slowly taking my time, thinking, planning, jotting down points, and even when I was writing the essay I took my time slowly writing the words very neatly.. Haha, too bo liao.. I finished in 2 hours and left at 10:30am. Oh yea, the girl behind me was so noisy, she kept yawning! Feel like asking her to shut up.. Anyway, that didn't feel like an exam, maybe because it was openbook, but I think more of because it's only worth 10% and it's no big deal. Oh, I got my final paper back, and got 70% on that.. So, 50% of my grade is currently at 70%!!! Hope it doesn't go down!!

Went back, met Debbie at caf, ate hashbrowns and sausages (hungry la) and then piano at 11+.. Aubrey came at 12pm and we ate shepherd's pie with veggies.. Then went home, and slack.. Want to do work, but just keep slacking.

Looked over a few ECON questions, then read SOCI readings till around 6pm.. I was so distracted I didn't know what I was doing.. This is the result of studying TOO early.. I finished studying all I can and now I dunno what to do!

Aubrey came over dinner again, and we ate with Bernie and Debbie.. We all had hot dogs.. They ran out of hotdog buns so they gave use burger buns =.= Hotger/Burdog?? =D

And then came home, do nothing.. Finished reading SOCI, then now gonna start on ECON.. Geez, I still feel like I haven't started exams! I don't like this feeling of wasting time.. Feels so insecure.. And unconfident.. OMGGGGG.


watched the sunset at 8:32 PM