<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grocery Shopping


Last night, we were watching Winter Sonata.. Halfway, wanted to knit so I started knitting a new stitch, trying to figure it out.. So hard lah! Soon after that Debbie was interested and I taught her, then we were both trying the new stitch, went on and on and on from 1:30am to 4:30am!! LOL.. Siao liao..

And some misunderstanding happened with Bernard, so me and Debbie chatted from 4:30am till 5:30am in the dark. And we went to sleep.. She falls asleep so fast!!

I got up at 12:30pm and Debbie got up at 1pm.. We cooked fried rice separately.. Another misunderstanding, with the amount of rice each, led to a quiet afternoon.. We finished lunch at 2:30pm.. Very nice, fried rice with egg, luncheon meat and crabmeat..

Then we went to Safeway.. Walked around the other grocer shops, then Safeway.. I got bananas, and a tub of 4 litre ice cream! Bananas were about $1.60, ice cream was on sale for $3.99! It can probably last me all year lol.. Also got hotdogs.. And Debbie got veggies and snacks.. I'm so terrible, no veggies!!

Went back at 5pm+, marinated the minced pork and then went online and talked to Ppl.. Nothing concluded, he nag nag nag.. Finish at 7pm, went to cook.. Minced pork with siu-choy stirfry, with rice.. Our 2-hour dinners are becoming 2-minute dinners, excellent improvement!

And then 8pm watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. So different from the book! And then I just finish shower.. My hair now so nice.. Except I have a bad headache. Might have been the super frozen bananas I had.. =.= Ouch.

Gonna watch Steps and then sleep.. I miss Vanier!! But not the caf food.. Hohoho.


watched the sunset at 10:49 PM