<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I study well in quiet places!


Last night slept at around 12, today woke up at 10! And then slack till 11:30am Aubrey came over for lunch. We each had beef stew in a big hollow sourdough bun.. Yummy! End up bump into Debbie when we finished eating. And then after that I went to Aubrey's place to study.

We studied in the living room, and I was using her laptop to do ECON. Did most of Problem Set 5 in about 2 hours, and then finished up the novel. Still dunno what it means, so don't care la. 3pm++ we were taking break, eating snacks.. And then I finished up the ECON, and then read SOCI till 6pm.

Then we went back to my place for dinner.. Had nuggets, potatoes and veggies. Met Debbie and Bernard too, so ate with them.. And then me and Aubrey went to the glass room and we studied there, and Michael came to join us.

I read the ECON textbook and then SOCI notes. I tested myself on memorizing all the points. Almost there!! And then studied till 10pm then wanted to piano, but was too hungry, so came home and ate cookie + chips! Arrrgh gonna grow fat!! LOL.

Tomorrow study more and work! I'm sleepy now but I feel like piano-ing.. But at the same time I'm too lazy to get out of my comfy room.. Oh well. I think I'll just slack..


watched the sunset at 10:32 PM