So here are pictures as promised from my day of rearranging furniture, housekeeping and digging up stuff from long long time ago..
Exam Mode:

Crazy ECON paper all over..

Stackelberg model, Chunz style. *Stackelberg is the name of some guy who came up with some ECON model*
Revisiting Memories:

Boxes and more boxes..

This was Sec 3.. Conversation panel of the common things we used to over-say.. Press where applicable..

Game of Life + Payday board game, made out of boredom with Shumz..

Again, full colour style.

Pooh bear tracings..

A few of the rare photos of us in uniform, when none of us had digicams..

I'm not sure if you can see this, and I dunno how to enable thumbnails, but this is an official bet-tracking sheet of who owes who $ and cups of ice lemon tea if anyone fails/passes a test :D
Rearranging Furniture:

Moving a bed, desk and dresser single-handedly ain't easy..

Couldn't decide how I wanted it at first..

Moving done, uncluttering next..

Welcome to Chunz's office! Now hopefully I will face the door more and not the computer, so I will study properly!

Ending with a random picture of a sunrise with silhouettes of bare trees...