<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Junkful Boxing Day


After marble chess last night, I watched Steps while Debbie was online.. Watch episode 3 and then finish at 10 then went to sleep.. Debbie was online till 2am, and I woke up once. I woke up again at 5am cos those stupid cheena people were so bloody loud, talking at the top of their voices as if it was not 5am at all =.=

We got up at 6+ and I went shower.. Then went out at 7+am, bus came at 7:30am.. Met the silly ECON girl on the Skytrain.. Then went Metrotown.. There were already quite a lot of people when we reached at 8+am!! ROFL!! First time so siao sia..

Debbie and me went to many clothing shops, but mostly not that cheap so didn't consider buying.. The GAP coat I wanted was $80++ too expensive.. And Old Navy was giving away speakers but we didn't have some wristband so nahh..

Also went into one clothing and accessory shop, they had really cheap jackets! ~$6! But I didn't buy cos they were too thin.. And I tried on this collared white blouse with coloured vest attached.. Really nice! And super cheap.. $10 for 4.. But I didn't feel like buying 4 of those. Can mix and match other stuff too, but I didn't like the other stuff like tank tops.. So I just took a picture :) I think it looks SO nice though..



Went to other places but there didn't seem to be much.. Debbie and I stopped for brunch at 10am.. A&W sausage and egger meal.. Then went on walking.. 12pm+ meet Sachi, for awhile, then me and Debbie went to Futureshop.. Super crowded! Nothing to buy..

Then Debbie decided to go to Coquitlam Centre again and I didn't want to go so I found Sachi and we walked around somemore.. Somehow, Sachi managed to get 4 pairs of shoes.. 2 from Payless for herself, one for her sister, and 1 pair for herself from Zellers.. WOOOOW. I was damn tired so I just sat and waited.. Her shoes super cheap, only $7 - $13?? Each..

We also found a cart and put all the stuff inside.. And Sachi already bought so much stuff from Superstore but we went again.. She bought lots of snacks for her family and I bought 3 tins of "Pringles" for $1 each.. And pineapple tarts.. $1 also.. Our cart was full to the brim and we looked like hobos! LO..

We stopped for a break.. She bought mini cinnamon donuts and shared them with me.. Yummy but sinful! And then we left with about 4 big bags each and went home on the Skytrain + bus.. Super tired when we got back!! Almost died..

Rested for awhile then go village.. But nothing was open.. I wanted sushi but ended up getting Big Mac meal.. Sigh, should go on a diet liao!! Just watched random stuff on TV and now I'm online.. Gonna chiong drama.. Steps cos Debbie is tired hahaha..


watched the sunset at 8:08 PM