<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lalalala slack day


Lalalala. Like the new blogskin?? I tediously made it myself. Technically I edited it but it doesn't look anything like the old one.. So.. Anyway, I woke up at 7:30am and blogged, rearrange photos.. Made blogskin..

Then 12+ lunch with Bernie and Debbie, and then went to Debbie's place to slack. She clean room while I Youtube-d and watch drama.. And then I went home at 3:30pm and slack and wait for Debbie to come over at 5pm.. I moved stuff into my HDD and play Maple..

Debbie came late.. We wanted to paint nails but decided to do that after dinner.. Ni came to dinner with us and then I had corn, potatoes and chicken balls.. And then after that go my room.. Paint nails..

Tried French manicure but failed.. Not very nice, so end up just plain.. And then we were watching the season finale of Survivor China out of nowhere... Watch finish at 10+ then they went back lor.. Now sleepy, but don't feel like sleeping..

Today was just.. So slack, especially at Debbie's place.. Is this what people call "nua-ing"?? LOL.. Just sitting around doing nothing..

Tommorow maybe chiong drama and then at night is dinner with Aubrey and Debbie.. Going out for sushi!! :)


watched the sunset at 10:15 PM