<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Low productivity at home


Gah. Today is zero productivity again!!

I watched Popcorn last night, and it proved to be the most boring, lamest and loser-ish movie ever! I only watched it because I didn't want to break my weekly movie streak. Hehehe. Slept at 1:30am, got up around 10+, ate cookie and read Never Let Me Go. Slack, and tried doing ECON but distracted.

Aubrey came over around 12 and we slack awhile, then got lunch.. Chicken and veggies and she brought sushi. And then 1:30pm she went back and I slack till 2pm then tried to do Problem Set 6 for ECON.

Don't understand much, so stuck. And just mooched until 4:30pm then go work.. Work was boring.. And then go home shower, ate sweet and sour pork and rice.. Do more ECON, but more stoning than doing work la. Went to piano around 10, then come back, slack, play with Christmas lights, now read some SOCI lah.

GRRRRRRRRRR. I HATE ECON!


watched the sunset at 11:26 PM