<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, December 23, 2007

More grocery shopping..


Today is another day of shopping + cooking.

I slept at 12am and woke up at 9am.. Sleep was significantly better than last 2 nights.. And then went online.. Slack.. Watch an episode of 舞动全城, then Debbie woke up at around 12 and we went to piano.. 2 pianos in the same room, I cannot concentrate.. Came back at 1+, I ended up frying my leftover rice and kailan + minced pork from yesterday.. Niiiiice.

And then made apple-kiwi smoothie, put in the freezer.. Then Debbie and I went to Safeway.. I got a large bunch of celery (99cents), some bananas ($1.60), eggs (~$3) and fruit juice ($1+), altogether only $6+!! Yay healthy food!

Debbie and I also got pork chops and chicken thighs.. And alfredo sauce.. And then we came back at 5:30pm+ and cooked.. We thought it would be 9pm when we could eat but it was 8pm.. Haha..

Today I didn't feel like cooking so Debbie made her chicken + potatoes.. And I cleaned, cut and fried the rest of the xiao bai cai.. Yummiess... And rice with that.. Soooooo full!! Then wash up and it was 9pm..

Just stone here, Debbie going hyper with the stuffed pooh.. I'm bored.. Later probably watching drama.. Tomorrow go shopping and visit Debbie's homestay in Coquitlam.. Boreddd..


watched the sunset at 8:57 PM