Aha! We are all nicely settled in Gage.. I couldn't sleep last night!! Too excited lah.. Got up at 8:30am and then slack, go online.. Then 10am breakfast with Debbie and then we started loading up and we look so funny!! Cos we were carrying a laptop, blankets, pillow, and a carrying bag EACH. We must have looked quite a sight!
And then we were there by about 12, then just put everything down, and resting, then we went to Metrotown.. Just me and Debbie.. Long ride there, sian. When we got there, crazy Debbie suddenly said, "Hey! Should we go for all-you-can-eat???" I was hungry so I said OK!!!
And so we went.. Waited in line for a while, then got in there at 2pm.. We ordered lots of sushi, and stuff.. There was some seafood like salmon + mayo in a cockle shell which was very nice.. Tonkatsu (pork).. Fried chicken wings + drumsticks.. Tempura.. And many varieties of sushi.. Spring rolls.. Gyoza.. And JELLO!!!
We were on this crazy Jello spree.. 2 cups each at first, blue grape jelly.. We ordered another 10 (5 each) and it was orange! I ate until I was full like crazy.. Cos Debbie didn't eat much sushi and I had to eat most of it.. =.= Finally finish at 3:30pm.. Bill was ~$11 each..
And then we went to walk around and shop for clothes.. Tried on some and I found a very very nice tee for like.. $4!!! It's so not like me but I think I look okay in it.. Post pics another day cos I'm lazy..
And then we went to Superstore and did grocery shopping!! We were getting coupons, and I got toothpaste too.. And then we walked around, deciding if we should get chicken and other stuff. We ended up getting siu-choy, xiao-bai-cai, frozen hotdogs, half a ham, a green pepper, milk, tortillas, garlic, a bag of apples, and crabmeat.. Total bill was less than $30!
Super heavy, then we walked to T&T to get instant noodles and luncheon meat.. Went home after that.. We missed a stop on the train and had to take it back lol.. And then bus ride back, we were discussing what to cook, I was going siao about my fried rice, going to put in anything from hotdogs to apples =.=!!
And then go home, put groceries in the fridge and it was only 8pm.. Sachi was chilling in front of the TV and then I did crossword and Debbie went shower.. And then we made our sleeping arrangements.. Sachi sleeping on mattress in the living room, Debbie sleeping on the high hard mattress and me sleeping on the lower soft mattress..
It was only 10pm, and then we were just rotting there, doing nothing.. Debbie stomach seemed to have indigestion from.. LUNCH?? And then she was just lying there, being a Burping Bern #2 lol.. And I checked my mark, I got 70 for ENGL!! YAAY! B-!! Sigh, the class average is so high..
Finally slack till 12+am liao, now dunno do what!! SO bored but don't feel like drama or sleeping lol.. Tomorrow we shall maybe cook!! FRIED RICE!!! :D