So, after a long night of being pissed, we finally settled that 3 of us were going to stay in Selina's room.. Today got up 9am, showered and then went to wake Debbie up.. And then went to commons to wait for Debbie and Sachi..
At 10+am we headed over to Selina's place, and then she gave us a tour of her place, and then we left and Selina gave me her key.. Funny lah, when we came it was so windy and Debbie somehow dropped her umbrella without knowing.. And we tried finding it on the way back and it was on top of a dustbin!! LOL..
Came back, I ate my leftovers, and then pack pack pack.. Pack finish then slack, until 3+am then 3 of us went to the caf to find the stupid woman again to confront her. Damn, she called me earlier and I said we didn't need anymore rooms.. And when we talked to her she was so cheerful lah, like WTFF!! People scolding you and you're still so cheerful..
We didn't say much but she was still saying her neighbour don't want to lend out rooms but we can still stay at her place blah blah blah.. =.= Nobody wants your frigging rooms anymore lah, she's so unsure about everything..
And then we went to take the shuttle bus at 4pm to move our luggage to Gage first, just Debbie and me.. And then we walked back cos we missed the bus, and went to my place to watch My Love Patzzi.. Watched one episode, then dinner at 6pm..
That stupid lady was there trying to butter everyone up.. OMG!! Can't stand her.. And then ended up getting Tomtom's pork and noodles.. NIIIICE. Haha, he so funny, call me "sor ju" and I said "No!! You're not my boyfriend, cannot call me that!!" LOL.
After dinner went back talk to Ppl.. He never mention my ECON grades at all lah. WTH!! I get high marks he don't say anything, I get low marks he goes on and on.. He just says my ENGL is going to pull everything down.. SO angry lahhh. Debbie fell asleep while waiting for me hehehe oops.
Watched 2 more episodes of My Love Patzzi. I was very tired, but still watched.. Siiiiigh the cute guy is not so appealing anymore, the macho man is soooo hot :D I particularly like this cake scene..

Tomorrow wake up early and last minute packing and then MOVE to Gage!! And hopefully grocery shopping and cooking and more drama at night!!! :D I wanna enjoy apartment life!!