Hmmz. Today has been more of a relax day than a study day.
I slept around 9:30pm+ but still took a long time to get to sleep, and I wanted to get up at 6am but ended up snoozing till 9am! Got up, slack, do nothing, read, and then 11+am ate cereal..
And then 12pm went to find Debbie.. We had lunch.. I had veggies + pork, very nice.. And then around 1pm went to Wood with Anna, for ECON study group.. As usual Eric was late, but more people came this time..
But since I had already done most of the stuff, and they hadn't, I ended up explaining some stuff and the stuff I didn't understand, nobody could explain to me.. So stuck around for about 2 hours, and me and Anna left at 3pm..
We walked home in the cold, cos Anna didn't have her bus pass so cannot take shuttle bus.. Went to my place to get teabags and then to her place at had tuna + crackers and chips..
Listen music, chat, chilled, so relaxing.. I wish we didn't have to study.. Stayed till 4:30pm+ and then I went to piano.. Piano till 5pm+ then went to the caf, met Debbie and had dinner around 6pm.. Came home at 6:30pm+..
Trying to figure out ECON, but couldn't so slack until now. I will go over SOCI once and then go to sleep!! And hopefully wake up early tomorrow..
MY EXAMS OFFICIALLY START TOMORROW! LOL. Like, finally..