<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Richmond shopping + eating!!


Today was going out day!! Drama last night till 1am then the silly nocturnal owl was playing poker online while I went to sleep.. We woke up at 10+, took very long to get ready and went to Richmond..

While transferring we stopped by Chapters for a long while and browsed books.. And we missed the bus! But it came pretty fast..

We went to Aberdeen Centre to eat lunch first at 1+pm.. I got chicken and chinese sausage rice.. Nice, but a tad too much chicken.. My one serving was like more than what we both cooked yesterday for dinner! LOL. Had HK milk tea, yumm!!

Walked around.. I bought a doggy calendar at Daiso.. $2! :) And then walked around some clothing shops and we saw this super offer, 2 for $30.. It was big big coats like I wanted, and soon enough I picked out a nice long big down coat..

Debbie was picking and choosing and she found a light brown leather jacket.. So we got that, $16.95 each after tax. I was so happy with mine, it was better than the Gap jacket I wanted, and so much cheaper! Debbie kinda regretted but I told her not to..

Then we went to Richmond Centre and walked around, nothing much to buy there.. Debbie saw a beanie she liked but didn't buy.. And then we walk till about 6:30pm then bus home.. Now got home..

Also asked about air tickets.. Not that expensive.. Talked to Ppl.. Tomorrow discuss more.. Just ate crabmeat + sausage wrap.. So tired and lazy to cook.. Gonna drama soon!! :)

*So happy with my new coat!!* Today was like my boxing day, I actually bought stuff! No more shopping!


watched the sunset at 8:28 PM