<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, December 31, 2007

Sick on New Year's Eve


Happy New Year's Eve! But mine wasn't happy. Last night drama Steps till about 1 or 2+ then went to sleep. Slept with my head on the other side of the bed and hence woke up with a super headache.. Woke up at 10, then went back to sleep till 2pm+.. I think I had a fever at some point between that time..

I woke Debbie up, and she got up but I went on lying in bed and then sleeping and waking up.. At 3+ I had half a banana and ate Panadol.. Then headache went away when I slept and came back when I wake up..

At 5pm+ Debbie made porridge for me! I am so touched! It's her first time making porridge and I am her guinea pig! Nevertheless I am touched that someone made me porridge when I am sick!

I nibbled on it and we watched TV. Then I went back to bed and lie there, and at 7+ she force me to eat finish the rest of the porridge.. It wasn't much but it took me a long time.. Then at around 9pm went toilet.. End up cough cough then vomit everything out =.=

But I felt so much better after that, and watch TV.. Channel surfing, nothing much to watch.. Now 11+pm le, go watch countdown!! Talked to Ppl and mama on phone for a short while..

Happy 2008 everyone!! I am too lazy to do do a reflection for 2007 because all I have to say it wasn't the best year I've had. Dunno why, I think because I don't like odd number years?? ROFL. Anyway, I hope 2008 will be good..


watched the sunset at 10:54 PM