<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So PISSED!!! *WTF!*


I AM SO FRIGGING PISSED OFF!!

Anyway, last night I took cold medicine cos my nose was feeling weird, and I zonked off in the middle of WTTH at 10+.. And then got up at 9am, and then do laundry, eat scone for breakfast.. Played Mario online.. Play until when I killed one super monster it died and then I died at the same time, then it hang and when I refreshed I managed to get unlimited lives!!

So I got stuck at this one stage and I left it there, and lunch with Debbie at 12+.. We got rice, chicken and beans.. Went to my room to eat and play Mario, and Youtube-d.. Watched MadTV.. Miss Swan is so hilarious!! Especially the Starbucks one.. Tall, grande venti!! Hahaha then she left.. I slack, play somemore, got past it and couldn't continue cos it was a demo =.= And folded laundry, started packing..

Pack till 4pm+ then go visit Debbie, ate chips.. 4:45pm go work.. I talked to the homestay lady whom me and Debbie are staying with over the Christmas break.. And we were going to go on Thursday, and guess what she tells me!?!

"Oh, I have 2 students coming to live with me for a year and another guy is going to live in the basement, and so there's no room for you and your friend.. So I'm going to talk to my neighbour and see if he will rent out 2 bedrooms for you and your friend.."

I pretended to agree by nodding and I was like WTF!!!!! I told Debbie later and we both thought it was very unfair to tell us we were going to the neighbour's house 2 days before we were supposed to go! And we were sharing a room, and Sachi was supposed to come stay too.. Now the 3 of us are utterly pissed off with her! She is taking the other 2 students cos they are coming for a year so she doesn't want them to move here and there and we are temporary so she ditches us to the neighbour..

I was unhappy during work.. And then went home talk to Ppl.. And didn't finish my pasta and butter chicken, and I kept it in the fridge.. And then I called Selina cos she is leaving tomorrow and I was thinking of asking her to let us stay in her room.. So now all 3 of us are going to somehow squish into her room :D

Debbie and I went to piano for quite long and then we were wondering if we should scold the stupid lady or not.. Came back at 10+, now chatting on MSN.. Results are supposed to be out at 12am tonight!!! I am scareddd!!! I am sneezing out of the blue.. Running nose too.. Hmmph.. Dunno what's wrong..

Oh yes, Debbie and me improvised lyrics to 关怀方式:

鸡毛长在鸡身上
我把它们都拔光
你要一根也没有
我要拿去来炒饭


watched the sunset at 10:20 PM