<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stay Home Productivity


Today was again, averagely productive. I slept at 11+? And got up at 9? And then slack, then 10am did Problem Set 3 and 4.. I finally finished 4 tonight.. I was very guai today!! No MSN!!! I exited the whole program leh!

Oh, I got distracted by other things, such as cleaning my room (I think that was last night), vacuuming my room, getting lunch, bringing Sachi to meet Connie..

And I went to get lunch at about 1+, and Rey was just nice on his break! So he came to my room to eat! ROFL. *He is the cashier..* Hahaha, I ate on my bed while he ate at the table.. Luckily I cleaned my room last night.. And we chat.. He went back at 2pm and I went to vacuum, etc. All nice and clean now!

And then I did more ECON, and read some novel.. Do ECON till 4:30pm, then got ready for work.. Work was boring, except this stupid girl annoyed me. She ask for more veggies instead of meat, so I gave her that. 5 minutes later she comes and asks for more beef cos she claims there is no meat in there.

I told her indignantly she was the one asking for more veggies and she totally did not remember she said that. Aiyoh, what the heck!

Came back, showered and ate broccoli + burrito. And that's my dinner. The more I ate, the hungrier I got, but I'm fine now. Chatted with Amanda(F) on MSN and we were talking about uni and stuff..

Not productive tonight! ARRGH! I should have continued staying off MSN. Anyway, revised a bit SOCI and now maybe do more ECON or SOCI. Tomorrow MUST BE PRODUCTIVE!!!


watched the sunset at 9:54 PM