<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, December 3, 2007

Study study study!!


I am back from Debbie's room! Every time I stay over this late, I am always tempted to sleep over but never end up doing so because I don't have my toothbrush. I should carry my toothbrush around more often. Teehee.

Again, I went to sleep last night around 11+pm and woke up at 10am today. I read some of the novel and then 11:30am hungry so decided to go lunch by myself first. Ate a bacon/turkey/cheese/tomato sandwich. Then while filling up my bottle I bumped into Michael and we decided to study downstairs.

I was procrastinating, trying to do ECON. With lots of whining about wanting to play in the snow (man, it was a blizzard out there for about 2 hours).. I finally got Problem Set 2 done and gave up after that. Oh, there was a lot of Facebook in between as well. Grrrr.

At about 4pm+, the commons lounge was getting rowdy cos people were having an activity of making gingerbread houses and movies, all Christmassy and stuff. So we moved downstairs to a piano room (without the piano) and I studied SOCI.. Made quite a bit of notes and Michael was just SLACKING and distracting.

We ate at 6pm. We were SO hungry that we practically finished before Debbie came to join us =.= I knew I would be hungry, and Debbie had ice cream, so I went over to her room to study + ice cream at 7pm.

I made more SOCI notes, then ate ice cream. Then we talked and talked, from about 10, for an hour? Doing all sorts of random stuff also. Talking is always fun. Oh yes, Debbie has this ridiculously funny contact on MSN, which is some sort of encylopedia thing. And we were talking to it, scolding bad word and it was super hilarious!! Will post it if I have nothing better to do...

Then back to study.. I finished making all my notes at 11:30pm, then we were talking, looking at pictures, etc etc. And I was eating gingerbread cookie which gave me a stomachache. And now I'm still hungry! Geez. Either my stomach has worms or it is a bottomless pit. Maybe it is a bottomless pit which has worms.

Finally came back, outside raining cows and sheep. Sigh. All the snow would be gone at the rate it's raining. Snow doesn't seem very exciting this year. Maybe cos it's because it's nothing new anymore. But again, isn't everything like that??


watched the sunset at 12:14 AM