Ruffff. Last night I slept at 10:30pm and I actually managed to get into proper, deep sleep the night before an exam!! It is so rare.. I set the alarm for 6 and purposely snoozed till 6:30am and then dragged myself off the bed..
Went to shower and then 7am read, and then ate some of my banana cake and left at 8am. Walk halfway then I remembered to check if I brought my pencil case =,= Phew I did.
And 8:30am was WMST exam. We had 2 hours to write 5 essays, instead of 2.5 hours.. So I took my time for the first one, and then started speeding halfway through the 2nd one, and then onto the 3rd, 4th and the last one. I was drained by the last one already and dunno what to write.
Finally finished at 10:10am, and I was still thinking if I should sit there for another 45 mins (still thought the exam ending at 11am).. Then I stoned for 10 minutes and at 10:25am she said 10 more minutes and I went like OOOOOOOOOPPss. Good thing sixth sense told me to speed through all the essays like crazy lah, or else I wouldn't have finished!
After that met Ali, pass her book back to her, then went home, got lunch.. Rice, chicken, veggie.. Eat.. Watch WTTH, slack from 11am till 12pm then tried to start ECON. But 1+pm then start, and then do questions till 3pm, then rest.. Relax and then start again, but of course the momentum was gone..
And at 6pm went to get dinner.. Got seafood pasta and sweet and sour pork.. Go home eat, cos Debbie and Bernard had bio exam.. And then watch WTTH, and start ECON again. Slow but okay progress.. I have this magic pencil, just an ordinary wooden pencil that enables me to do the problems correctly!! :)
And then do till 9pm++ went to piano until 10pm+ and was talking to Anna on the phone.. I shall finish Problem Set 7 and then go sleep.. Tomorrow is the final showdown!!
I feel so prepared cos I have done everything at least once and I know all the weirdo equations he can possibly give. But the other half of me feel that I'm so unprepared because what if he throws more weirdo questions at us?!?!?! So scared, gonna freak out tomorrow!!!
I MUST DO WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!