First day of school! Last night slept at 11pm but next door was super loud and noisy.. Dance party.. Cannot sleep properly, woke up at 9am+ very tired.. And then showered, went to SOCI..
Now SOCI is at BUCH, not at Geography building.. Go over exam and paper stuff.. Paper is now due on the 21st! Not my birthday!! :) And then finish early, slack in the computer lab.. Printed the Winter Sonata piano score.. From Beginning Till Now..
Then ECON 301 at 11am, prof is rather humorous.. But dunno what he was talking about. Funny diagrams.. Blehh.. I hope it will be a good course.. And then 12pm went to bookstore to find Debbie..
I signed up for a credit card and got a free UBC sling bag.. Good for schoolbag.. Luckily I never buy :) And then sold my ENGL112 book for $36.. Not bad..
And then Debbie met her friend to exchange textbook.. And then we went into the bookstore and I checked out prices for my books.. And we went to the SUB to eat.. I had beef teriyaki rice.. Checked airfares.. Not that expensive!
Then went to sit GEOG 103 with Debbie.. The prof is so super naggy lah!! Almost fell asleep.. I was doodling on the paper all the way.. Then we went to Brock Hall to check something, took the bus home and piano for awhile..
Came back and I slack online.. Oh yes, forgot to mention.. Yesterday I came back to Vanier and checked my mail.. And I got Shuyi's Christmas card!! THANKS!!! And Dasmond Koh's Christmas present, a book written by Lingzhi and himself, with his signature there.. Sadly, he spelled my name wrongly!! Arrgh, what's with Singaporeans and spelling my name?!?!?!?! :@
Anyway, just got back from dinner with Debbie. I had potatoes with chicken stirfry, except I asked for more veggies so he gave me only like 2 pieces of chicken but it's okay lah.. Nice to see everyone at the caf again..
Oh yes, me and Debbie's arm muscles are sooooo sore from moving yesterday.. Hers is left arm, mine is right arm.. Upper arm.. My muscles are all hardened already.. Aiyohhh..
Now, going to slack for awhile and then piano abit then sleep early.. Need to wake up early to check out the other prof for ECON302.. 8am class! Yikes.. I hope my classes go well tomorrow so I don't have to headache and change courses all over again..