Today has been an absolutely beautiful and perfect Sunday, perfect sunny weather, perfect start or end to the week (whichever way you want to see it).
(Ooh! I just got an email, which makes it a perfect way to end the night! More later!)
So, last night I drama and knit till 1am, then sleep. Didn't want to but I guess I had to if I didn't want my sleep cycle screwed up.. End up around 8am+ got woken up by Hianez's string of 7 SMSes LOL. Woke me up until cannot go back to sleep.
I thought I would get grumpy on the lack of sleep, but on the contrary I just slack awhile, then 9+ start reading DMC again. After the first few chapters, I understood and I could actually write something on it!
So I got started on the assignment right away and finished it at 10+am! Pleased with myself, I went to get some breakfast. Got a muffin, and then eat and drama till 11:30am then went to work.. Took someone's Ginger Pot shift..
Tomtom was there.. Serve breakfast too, cos it was rather quiet at GP. Then 1:30pm got hashbrowns and sausages and then went home to continue drama.. Watch until left 3 more episodes!!! Hehe, then went to shower, and 4pm went to take shuttle to find Selina..
Went her place, slack awhile, look for recipes, and then took out the recycling and then we went to Safeway.. Walked around, didn't get a lot of stuff.. Then went to another shop to get the rest of the ingredients for our dessert..
Went home, we were not quite sure what to have for dinner.. We cook rice, then I started making the dessert. It is 椰汁马豆糕.. Super easy to make! Then Selina chopped up baby corn, taukua, cucumber and some mushroom thing, then simmer in a pot.. And we were making the mixture for the dessert, then end up too watery, so Selina added a whole lot of extra cornstarch, I think now might be too chewy LOL! Put it in the fridge to chill..
We had rice, the veggie stirfry, and jellyfish, and soya-sauce chicken (readymade).. Nice. Finally got to eat at 9pm after 2 hours of cooking and then we watched Iron Chef on TV.. Then 10+ slack in her room, talk talk and see clothes online..
And she had bought me a pack of rice crackers that I like!! So nice of her :) And she had spare packs of Pooh bear playing cards so she gave me a pack.. Hehe, feel loved! It's the little things that make my day!!
11pm I walk home alone in the dark.. Not that scary.. Hehe, and when I reached home I open my email and it's an email from my ECON226 TA, about presentation grade!
Hi All,
You received a 4 out 5 on your presentation. I thought you did a really good job in highlighting the main welfare topics. Compensation for a loss that has made society better off is one of the really ideas in the trade debate and you were extensive in your suggestions.
**blah blah blah**
I also have a suggestion (that didn't factor into the grading): you should be a little more cognizant of your audience when coming up with a presentation gimmick. I think the dragon analogy would have been more suitable for a much younger audience.
Overall, good job!
MattYAAAY!!!! :) Good enough for me!! Perfect end to the day~~~~ Today I woke up early, finished homework, went to work, drama and knit, go cook with Selina and come back to a great presentation mark! Haha, I think I owe this perfect day to Hianez! For waking me up early! Just imagine: if I woke up late, I wouldn't go to work because I would be worrying about my homework. If I worry about homework, I will not get it done. If I don't get it done, I would have to bring it to Selina's house. If I brought homework to Selina's house, we would not have time to make dessert and make dinner peacefully..
LOL!!! Okay, I hope this week goes by peacefully and not too fast~~~~ I'm so sleepy! Ciao!