Last night I slept super early cos super tired, at 10pm! Then I got up at 8+.. Haha shiok! 10 hours of sleep.. Then slack online, then 9:30am went to ECON371.. Then so boring.. 11am went to SUB to buy A&W, bumped into Debbie then we take shuttle home together..
Ate, and watched 2 episodes of Little Mosque.. And then slack, copy notes for SOCI.. Then 2pm went to ENGL222. Discussion again, nothing interesting. ENGL229 we got a sheet of questions and we did them.. Hard leh! Die lah, next Tuesday test le~~
Then me and Selina went to Brock Hall, thinking about housing stuffs.. Then 5:30pm I go class.. Quite okay. Went home dinner with Bern cos Debbie went to do project.. Then I went to piano, then go home.. Talk to Ppl..
Then around 10pm Bern came to study.. He is so distracted.. Haha, I read some ECON255.. Then now maybe revise some ENGL229 lah.. Then knit and watch Little Mosque later... Man, it's Friday again tomorrow! Goodbye January, hello February!! So fast! Each day passes by very slowly, but then the days pass by so fast!! Urrrgh.