Hehe, was being a pig sleeping the night and morning away! I watched drama till 11:30pm, then slept.. Woke up at 10am, damn shuang! Still didn't want to get up but just got up anyway.
Slack online, prepare for ECON255 presentation.. Just jotted down some key points.. Then 11+ hungry, went to get rice, pork and veggies.. Eat and watch drama.. Then just slack..
After that, around 1+ Debbie came by and dropped off my birthday present.. LOL. 3 layers of wrapping paper. Very funnie ah! It was a box of chocolates.. Thanks!! :) And then got ready to go to class..
ENGL222 was just a big discussion which I paid attention to but didn't contribute much.. Also discussed multiculturalism with neighbours. I said it was like a salad.. And then nothing much le..
ENGL229 discuss metaphors.. Highlighted stuff in some article. Nothing exciting. After class Selina went to buy a cinnamon bun and she gave me a bit of it.. Yummie..
ECON255 was discussion, but I copied notes too.. Don't really know what's happening.. Bleh.
Went home, dinner with Bernard and Debbie.. Had chicken balls, scallop potatoes and broccoli.. Yumm! We were sitting there and chatting, about summer school etc etc. Sat there till 7:30pm!! LOL.
Went back, slack, do nothing, drank soymilk.. Did no schoolwork.. Was browsing job postings.. And then around 10pm too bored, went to piano.. Piano was goooood today! I think I played nicely and I learned the first line of From Beginning Until Now..
Going to work on SOCI paper for a bit then drama and sleep! I somehow feel so lazy!! Arrgh. Should read Disappearing Moon Cafe..