<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 1 of 2008


Whee, so last night I felt a whole lot better, We counted down watching TV and took silly stupid videos!! Just the 2 of us, and with Pooh bear.. Like that Mr Bean episode, you know?? And we spent the first hour of 2008 watching Mr Bean on Youtube hehehe. And then slack and I watched Steps till episode 10 I think..

Then slept at about 3am, Debbie still online dunno what time.. Then I got up at 9am, then drama, and then ate a plain wrap.. And then went back drama 2 more episodes.. Finish 14 liao! I'm watching it so fast! Hehe.

And Debbie the pig sleeps till almost 1pm and then got up.. We lazed around and then got up and went out on a food hunt at 2pm+ cos we were sick of cooking and didn't know what to cook..

Silly Village foodcourt was closed so we ended up eating McDonalds. What a way to start 2008! LOL I had Big Mac meal with unsalted fries, super oily and I squeezed out the oil as usual. And then we went back at 3:30pm, piano for a while and then went home to drama.

Winter Sonata, watch from episode 3+ till now, 7+ le.. My fav episode is 8, so gonna cook noodles and eat and then watch climax! LOL It's like almost 10pm.. Oops.. ROFL.

Debbie's showering, me go cook noodles! I hope I don't get too full and still can watch.. Drama marathon goes on!!!! :)


watched the sunset at 9:41 PM