Ah, so last night was the continuation of Just For Laughs Sunday, which turned into Monday morning! LOL surprised? I'm shocked that we are actually going crazy on a school night! So, the movie Eragon ended at around 12am, and I thought it wasn't that good. The dragon was ugly, and the plot seemed like Harry Potter meets Lord of the Rings.. Oh well, fantasy is not my kinda thing :)
So we 3 lie on my bed squished and then Bernard was playing his Nature Sounds, so we listened to the sounds of the ocean waves, and Bernard was trying to get us all to attend Relaxation 101, with some attempts to scare Debbie cos we were in the dark. Then it turned into a singing session of some song that Bernard was obsessed with.
That was rather short-lived, as we switched to gossip mode and talked about people that we know.. And then don't know how, got on to the idea of telling ghost stories. I thought I wasn't scared at first but after hearing a few I got scared somehow. And Bernard was so sneaky! He told a fake story and sprung up in the dark scaring Debbie, who was sitting crosslegged on the bed.. LOL I refused to listen to anymore after that.
Then we were just talking and going crazily hyper laughing away, till about 1:30am when I thought we better go sleep, then they left, and I tried going to sleep. But I think my brain was just too awake, and I ended up lying on the bed with my eyes shut but mind wide awake (not because of the ghost stories)..
So, did not get a wink of sleep until my alarm rings at 8+am and I could surprisingly get out of bed feeling awake! Showered and then went to SOCI discussion. Not that many people, so we sat in a circle and just talk about crime and stuff.. SOCI lecture was okay, nothing special. NO CLASS ON WED! HURRAY!
ECON302 I was starting to get sleepy, and my voice was raspy from my dry throat, and then everything he said didn't really make sense, but yet I did not fall asleep! Went to lunch with Selina at the SUB, got 2 Teen Burgers from A&W for $6. Eat, then Selina went to class and I went to BUCH to slack.
Do nothing, play TowerBloxx, and then wanted to copy SOCI notes but the website was down, so slack more. 2pm discuss ECON302 homework with Yan and Joanna, I got the answer I think! And then 3pm I went to BUCHD to get water and use computer again, bumped into Julia.. I copied SOCI notes, and then around 4pm we headed over to ECON255 discussion together for our presentation!
I was so worried that my raspy voice would cause a disaster to the presentation, but I was second to go and it actually went very well! I think this is like my best presentation ever in history. Didn't really make a lot of mistakes, I think I sound confident ;) Even though the discussion was rather quiet, but I think it was a job well done.
Went to ECON302 tutorial, see the other TA.. He's no better than mine, but at least he's good eyecandy! LOL. He release early so I went back to my own TA and then finish a bit early too.. Went home and Debbie and Bernard were watching LOTR so I went to piano first cos they wanted to finish it LOL.
Learned the first page of My Memory! So easy. Then dinner was meatballs, veggies and potatoes. 7:30pm go back, slack until 8+, then I started copying ECON notes, trying to understand what he was talking about today, reading the textbook and actually understanding! :) And then I typed up the homework and it took me awhile, but I'm so shocked at myself that I actually studied for 1.5 hours nonstop after a night of not sleeping! And I'm not even tired yet!
Have to read ENGL229, then DMO, and watch drama!! YAAAAY. Super productive day. Now I'm going to be super free I hope!! Paper done, presentation done, homework done, notes on top of time.. Just have to read.. Haha, what a long entry!!! Still hyper sia.. What is this hyperness doing?!?!?!