<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just for Laughs - Sunday


Lalala, last night started a new drama.. Dunno the English name.. Anyway, slept at 2am and woke up at 10am, then slack.. Went to get a muffin and made honey lemon water.. Then do my paper, playing TowerBloxx to slack..

About 1+ the 3 of us went to lunch.. ROFL!! Bern was there and then Rey was asking me, why does Aubrey look different today?? LOL he had mistaken Bern for Aubrey!!! Laugh until pengz. LOL!! I had a wrap.. We sat talking till 2:30pm, then I went home and finish paper again. Conclusion took me so long to write.. More TowerBloxx of course..

At 5pm+ Debbie and I went to BUCH to print my essay and My Memory score.. And then came back 6pm dinner.. Ate sweet and sour pork and veggies.. Damn salty!! Bern came to join us later on..

Then we went to get more water, and I was talking to Rey again with Debbie, and then he was like "So, which one of you is Bernard going out with?" I pointed at Debbie cos I thought she would point at me, and she ended up pointing to Rey himself! ROFL!!! DAMN FUNNY!!

And then Bern had cauliflower, so I was asking him, "Why do you like cauliflower?" He said, "Why don't you like cauliflower?" I said, "Cos they are white!" And he said, "WOW, that's SO racist!" Laugh until almost died.

After dinner me and Debbie went piano, till 8+. Then I went home to prepare presentation, 9:30pm they came over again and we are watching Eragon.. LOL, not my kind of movie, but they wanted me to watch it, so sure..

Spent a while trying to make subtitles work but they didn't so end up just no subtitles lor.. And I'm blogging while they are still watching! Just because I'm not very interested in fantasy movies haha..

I hope presentation goes well tomorrow!!! Ciao! Movie on a Sunday night is so unusual!! :)


watched the sunset at 10:45 PM