<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, January 4, 2008

Lazy lazy day


Last night end up didn't watch Winter Sonata.. Debbie had some stuff to settle so we went downstairs and used internet there.. She do her stuff I watched Steps.. Watched till 1am (episode 17) then went back home and sleep le..

Woke up at 12pm with a dry throat.. Then we went to check out prices of lozenges around the village and ended up going home cos we realized we had too much meat left and we had to eat it..

I cooked half a packet of noodles, celery, sausage and luncheon meat.. Not that nice.. Then watched TV till 2:30pm, then I went to the bank to pay school fees by myself while Debbie piano-ed.. Came back and bought lozenges for $2.. From Shoppers..

Went to find Debbie, then she was trying Winter Sonata songs.. And then I went back alone to watch drama.. Watched till left the last one!! Then 6pm went to prepare dinner.. Cut up chicken, celery, carrots, potato, garlic and onion..

Cooked it in such a way it became a stew or something.. Niiiice. Then clean up, and watched the last episode of Steps.. Kinda cute ending! And then I cut fruit, and Debbie cut fruit.. Lag until now the Winter Sonata not loading.. Debbie on phone, me chatting..

I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START!!!


watched the sunset at 9:10 PM