Ha, I hereby declare yesterday to be the perfect end to the week, cos right after that it went downhill, from the stroke of midnight onwards. After slacking, I decided to go to sleep at 12+.. So I went to bed and 10 minutes later the stupid fire alarm rings at 12:30am!!!
Much of the OK population was annoyed at this occuring at a rather ungodly hour, and by about 1am we could go back to OK. LOL, I was wearing shorts so I hurriedly put on some long pants over them before I got out of the building. I was not going to have 100 people see my blue and yellow floral shorts.
So I get back into bed again and this time I did fall asleep, as opposed to before when I was just getting drowsy. To my dismay and horror, the dreaded ringing noise came back again! Gosh, it's going off a second time, only an hour after the last one! It took me awhile to register that in my head.. =.=
So filed out AGAIN~~~ And this time I was just lying on the couch half asleep, until we finally got to go back at 2am~~ 2AM!!!! Like, I just lost almost 2 hours of precious sleep to some idiot who decides to prank-alarm the entire house, on a SUNDAY night! Great start to the week indeed.
Anyway, got up at 8:30am~~ Gaaah, 6+ hours of sleep is not enough for me!! -.- Went to SOCI discussion, not much going on. Then SOCI lecture the powerpoint not working, and it was the prof's student giving lecture. She spoke super fast and I didn't like it cos further more we had nothing to follow along with. ECON302 lecture he nags on about the same concept, don't really know why he's going in circles so much!
By then I was sleepy, so I thought I would go home and eat lunch, then nap till 4pm to go class.. But I had pork, rice and veggies and then I was wide awake, so watched episode 23 and 24 of Fathers and Sons, with Food channel in between.. One more episode! So ganchiong!! :)
Went to ECON255 tutorial and other group present. I was SO sleepy I actually nodded off towards the end, during the discussion. Oops. Then ECON302 tutorial the stupid TA let us ask questions, so this girl ask and he tries to answer and get lost in his own mess, so he ask her ask again and he's like OH! Is that what you're talking about?!?! So he had gone off-track from the start. Haiz. Better not waste anymore of my time going sia.
6pm decide to go home, get a sandwich and then just sleep until whenever I wake up then can eat. So slept at about 6:30pm+, and I woke up around 9pm, about 2 hours nia.. Want to sleep more but mind was too awake. I shall go eat my turkey-egg salad sandwich and watch the last episode. Then maybe do some other work then go sleep again! HEH!~