So, last night I slept with Michelle.. At first sleep with heads on the same side, but I couldn't fall asleep and ended up it was her head next to my feet and vice versa.. I fell asleep but it was too hot so I woke up in the middle of the night and opened the window. Must have been about 1+ when I fell asleep.
I actually slept well, considering I haven't been getting proper sleep for the past week that I've been back in Vanier.. Gage is my home now? LOL. Anyway, got woken up by construction at 8+am, then got up, they got ready..
And we went out at 9am to my place cos Michelle wants to borrow gloves.. Then I went out again, pasted a notice for FMST book.. And then SOCI.. Boring, didn't really follow.. And then ECON302 was okay, some microecon revision.. He teaches much better!
12pm met Selina for lunch and I had meatball footlong Subway.. But only ate half, cos no time.. Around 1pm met the guy who was selling his Nokia phone for $5.. Haha, bumped into Aubrey too.. And yes, so I had found this guy selling his phone for 5 bucks and I decided to buy it.. Nokia 3120, I think same as my old pink piggy phone..
Only to realize when I got home.. But it's okay, cos my charger spoil liao so now I have 1 charger for 2 phones :) YAAAY and the phone itself is 3 years old but still looks EXTREMELY new.. YAY!!! Have to get used to using Nokia phones again.. I like Nokia though..
Took the shuttle bus home, and 1:30pm watch Rachel Ray and Giada on TV till 2:30pm.. Then went out again, cos I forgot I had to ask about plane tickets.. Went with Selina and then we ask other agencies also.. 4pm+ reach home, then I slack, watch MOI, and do nothing till dinner..
Dinner had fish and broccoli.. And then slack awhile in commons, go home talk to Ppl and then I started studying at 8pm! Okay, not studying but schoolwork. I copied notes for all my courses from looseleaf into my notebook, while listening to super loud music from next door and my own music.. After copying, I read Chapter 1 for ENGL229 and it's been 2 hours already!
Time to start drama again and tomorrow will be going back to work! Morning!!! Aiyah, tomorrow wanted to go out birthday dinner but dunno go where and cannot decide so I guess not doing much ba.. Oh, and tomorrow go Richmond buy plane ticket.. Tonight has been extremely productive! Hooray!!