<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Noisy night


Haha, let's blog about my hilarious dreams again. Well, last night Debbie and I finished episode 8 of Winter Sonata and it was exciting! Then I went to sleep at 1+am.. Those stupid cheenabaskets came back making a loud din and I got awoken at 3:30pm, when Debbie went to sleep..

Then I fell asleep again and dreamt Debbie and I were in this Mario-Maple adventure house with quests to do.. One person was doing this "test" of playing a little curved piano with only 5 keys, it was mounted on this fine dining plate with thick edges.. (Too much Food Channel).. And for some reason the person was playing it with the left foot.. only the big toe, 3rd toe and the last toe, playing alternately (like scales)..

Debbie asked me if I wanted to do that and I said OK, but when it came to my turn I didn't and so Debbie went on and I went to explore elsewhere.. This station with a woman with red and white roses, you could pick one and smell or do something with it.. I wanted a red one but the last person had used a white one so she didn't want to take another red one so she gave me the white one. Strangely it smelt of jasmine flower.. Like a huge white rose which smells of jasmine.. (Too much Steps)..

And while Debbie was doing the toe-piano thing, I was trying to kope travel magazines of those paradise beaches stuff (too much air ticket stress and Flight Centre visits), but when I turned them over the it turned out to be only like, sale brochures?? (Too much Boxing Day shopping)..

Haha, and I dunno what else.. At 4+ Debbie said I was mumbling in my sleep: "Why should I cry?" LOL and she said I turned over to touch a plastic bag then went back to sleep.. I was putting my MP3 player away in real life.. And at 5:30pm I got rudely awoken again by the stupid loud voices of the cheenabaskets. Poor Debbie had not gotten any sleep at all (this part is not a dream)..

I got up and opened the door to yell and them only to be faced by a series of backs and luggages heading towards the door. The stupid b*tch was like "sorry sorry.." I slammed the door and went back to bed.. Told Debbie about the hilarious dreams.. She told me about my sleeptalking.. =.=

Now we are up at 11.. Amos called me to ask about books.. -.- LOL. Gonna go library.. Maybe eat + shower first.. But NEED TO START ON THE STUPID GENETICS PAPER DUE ON MY BIRTHDAY!! (Yes, so sad huh!)


watched the sunset at 11:05 AM