<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, January 13, 2008

One less thing on my mind: Plane Ticket


Last night I slack and watch drama till 2+am, then went to sleep.. Got up at 9+ for no particular reason and watch drama.. Then about 12pm went to eat lunch.. Chicken + veggies.. Then piano for awhile, then go take shuttle bus to Gage..

Met Eva at 1+, and we headed to Richmond to get my plane ticket.. Book liao, settled! Then walked around Aberdeen, and I got 4L of soy milk for only $3.40 and 5 packs of junk food at 39cents each! :) And then went back at about 4pm..

Come back, then I realize I booked my ticket wrongly, cos rez closes on 30 April, not 1 May so I need a place to stay on the night of 30 April.. LOL. Aubrey agreed to take me in so it's settled! I told Ppl not to scold me before I told him that LOL..

Dinner at 6pm with Debbie, then talk to Ppl till about 7:30pm, now drama.. Probably going to read and then drama somemore.. I drank a cup of soymilk.. Very nice!! :)

I'm so tired and I have a long day of classes tomorrow so I will probably sleep early. Not going to stay up till 12am for birthday wishes! LOLs. I don't feel like studying!!! OMG It's only the 2nd week of school..


watched the sunset at 8:02 PM