<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Productive dayyyy


Oops almost forgot to blog.. Last night slept at 12:30am and got woken up by a call at 10am =.= Hehe, good sleep! And then slack, watch drama, then shower.. 11:30am met Aubrey and we had lunch in caf..

I had rice, cabbage and chicken.. Not bad.. And then went to piano and go class. Finally I got there early! Cos she always starts early!! Launch into a great big discussion again.. I just copied notes..

ENGL229 was interesting, the things she say are true but funny.. Then 5pm had cinnamon bun and then ECON255.. He was so funny today! He had notes but it was too small font so he just read it out.. He read out one sentence and went, "Now what is does that mean? It makes no sense! I typed this you know.." LOL!!! Funny!! And then he also talked about how our needs are so different from those who are poor.. True..

And then went home, dinner with Bern and Deb.. I had chicken stirfry.. And Bern didn't want his chicken cordon bleu so I had it, since it was gooood! And went home, my house had tie-dye activity.. So I grabbed my pink polo and tie-dyed it.. And also a pair of socks! SO fun!! I wish I had more time and experience!!

A productive night proceeded after that.. I prepared my part for the ECON255 presentation, and then copied ECON302 notes.. Did a bit of SOCI paper.. And slack a lot in between.. Loaded drama but something went wrong so the window closed and now I am reloading it again..

Tomorrow is Friday! That was a pretty damn fast week! Renew SIN after class, then movie night with Aubrey!! :)


watched the sunset at 11:58 PM