<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quiet day indoors


I'm so bored now, so I'm blogging now.. So I did wake up at 7am, except my alarm screwed up at 1+am so I woke up thinking it was 7am LOL~ But I went back to sleep.

Talk to mama, till 8am.. Haha, so fun, we were looking at my grand dishes from Gage.. Then I do nothing, then went to shower.. After that got a muffin and Vitasoy from the caf, ate and watched Episode 1 of Little Mosque on the Prairie.. Canadian sitcom..

Then went to class.. Took notes but gave up in the end cos too fast.. ECON302 was irritating cos he keeps repeating the same points and same graphs and when people ask him to clarify stuff he says we are fussy and etc etc. Felt like slapping him on the head and asking him to move on with the material.

So fed up.. Then went to print my air ticket.. Then went home, piano till 1pm.. Got chicken, veggies and rice.. Go home watch TV and eat.. Watch Food channel. Then 3pm copy ECON notes.. Wah, so confused lah. I should recap after every class -.- Hate his notes.

Copy till 5pm, with some TV in between, then I ate ice cream.. Someone ate a huge portion of my ice cream!! HMMMPH!! Whatever.. Later going to dinner, then Debbie's place, then piano.. I don't feel like studying anymore!

Oh ya apparently there is a threat going on at the Bio building at UBC today, lots of different rumours going around, and it was even on the news.. Breaking news somemore.. LOL.. So much drama at UBC..


watched the sunset at 5:27 PM