Today has been a most unusual and unproductive day! Sigh.
I got a freak surprise at 3:30am when I got up to go toilet.. I pushed open the cubicle door and then to my horrow I see a girl sitting there and she didn't budge when the door hit her.. Sigh, obviously a dead drunk! Went to another toilet and then went back to sleep.
Got up at 9am, then wash up and then go work. Filled drinks for an hour, then cut up Jello.. It was sheer joy I tell you, running the knife through the humongous tray of wobbly green glob.. But it wasn't so fun when I started wrapping them, cos the stupid cling wrap was so hard to reach! =.= Finish liao, then didn't want to do another tray, so I went to put pieces of bacon on the trays.. Not utterly fun nor exciting, just killed time till then end of my shift.
Went home, shower, then went to get lunch.. I got rice, pork and mushrooms.. Went home to eat and drama!! Last 2 episodes of MOI!! YAY!! FINISH!!!! :) Such a typical ending =.=
Tried to finish up my essay, but was still stuck cos it was a messy pile of paragraphs with information all over the place and I didn't know how to organize it.. Ended up slacking.. And went to the caf to get hot water to make Jello..
And slack until 5pm then went to work again, taking Annie's shift.. Salad bar, nothing much to do, help serve food... Then clean up then no more.. Got bean pasta, potatoes and fish for dinner..
Come back eat, and watched half of Atonement. Suddenly I got damn cold and was shivering, so huddled under my blanket, and gradually drifted to sleep after the first half of Atonement ended, then slept from 8:30pm till 10pm :D =.= Woke up and felt a bit better?? Please, don't let me get sick!! Gaaargh.
Now, I aim to do more of my paper!! Then watch the rest of Atonement and eat my Jello! Sigh, HAVE to finish by tomorrow, so better get on that!! Due fricking Monday~~~~