Last night we drama till episode 11 of Winter Sonata, till 12+am and then Youtubed.. Then 1am+ started talking in the dark, talk talk talk till 2am then sleep.. Reluctantly got up at 9+am and then shower..
10am we set off to West Vancouver to visit my homestay! We got on 99, then 98, then 257, then walked around in PR for awhile then I got on 254 up to BP.. Reach there around 12+, just sat and talked with Mrs T. Well, most of the time she did the talking.
And then she heated leftover turkey soup and we had that with salad.. And then I stone around, then left at 2pm. Went PR find Debbie, then we went downtown to walk walk..
Dropped by the Art Gallery to see see, took a lot of nice pics of buildings.. But apparently some turned out blur.. Oh, and while walking from one mall to another, we saw a huge plank of wood fall from one of those highrise building.. It missed this man by the hair and another smaller plank fell down and hit a bush.. We got so scared.. I'm so glad nobody got hurt..
We were also in Sears department store and we were ambling about when Debbie heard this announcement about freebies.. So we hurried up to the 4th floor and they were doing a demo on microfiber clothes.. It was a mop and we each got a small-ish piece of microfiber..
So amusing to watch, it was like a live version of those TV shopping shows =.= Spent 15 minutes there and then we left.. Walked around Pacific Mall, then went to hunt for food.. Oh yes, in this shop, I saw $1 yellow chunky flip flops but I decided not to buy it.. Too many slippers!
Food court had nothing much to eat so just decided to try New York Fries.. Not that nice, not much taste, the cheese was weird.. I like cheese fries better.. Finished eating and went to Skytrain home at 6pm.. So early but we were super tired!! Reach home at 7pm..
Burning pictures now, or else camera will run out of space.. Then talked to Ppl.. Now waiting for Debbie to finish talking on phone then we will chiong more Winter Sonata!! :)
Pictures from downtown..




