<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, January 18, 2008

Woohoo it's Friday!


Ah, it's Friday! Last night drama didn't load very well so I just went to sleep at almost 1am.. Then surprisingly I managed to get up early [enough] to eat breakfast! At 9am! LOL. I had cereal + soymilk.. Separately cos I had no spoons HAHA.

Then go class.. SOCI was okay, took notes.. Rather interesting, on deviance and crime. And then ECON302 he gave homework, we had to copy it out.. So funny! Like primary school. And then he launched into a boring lecture of money and bonds which was quite basic but he beat about the bush a lot so I was bored.

12pm went to Brock Hall to get proof of enrolment + payment, and then go SUB buy A&W and then ate by the bus stop, then took 99 bus to the bank.. Deposit my extra cash of $300, then went to the HRDC to renew SIN number.. Waited damn long..

Can use computer but the sites were rather limited.. Ended up going to ECON255 website and printed off the readings, since printing was free! LOL!! Me so smart lah hehe. About 40+ pages LOL.. And I'm so happy, got so much paperwork done today!! :)

Then went home and took shuttle, got home by 3pm.. Slack, do nothing, tidy room, do some SOCI paper, compiled ECON255, and then watched a bit of drama, and did laundry. Aubrey came over at 6pm and we went to dinner.. No more curly fries!! ARRGH!

I ended up having potatoes, veggies and chicken strips.. Bern and Deb were there too.. Then Aubrey came over and help me fold laundry, and then Bern said he was "coming in 10 minutes", which [as expected] turned out to be half an hour, so we watch drama first..

About 8+ he came then we watch Daddy Day Camp. I think it was boring, cos the plot's very predictable and it seemed like a rendition of Kindergarten Cop.. Debbie joined us halfway through the movie cos she was talking to her parents..

Almost 10pm, then finish and we slack around talking on my bed.. And then they went home at 10 and now I'm gonna drama then sleep! Work tomorrow morning!! Must finish paper tomorrow too.. GAAAH!


watched the sunset at 10:11 PM