<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dah dah dah...


Lalala, so last night I had dinner with Debbie, then went home.. I did nothing.. Don't feel like studying.. Watched some Little Mosque.. Do nothing.. Sleep at 11+..

Got up at 8:30am.. Slack.. Watch Food channel.. Then slack.. 11am got lunch.. Nothing good.. Got chicken pie and mashed potatoes.. Eat and watch Little Mosque.. Then headache, and sleepy, so went to sleep from 12 to 1+.. LOL.

Then got ready and went to class. Took some notes, then group work.. I wrote on the transparency.. Finish le, then ENGL229 test!!! ARRRRGH! Wrote crap and more crap. Hope I get good marks lah.

Share cookie with Selina, and then I went to class.. He teach some growth model and it was actually understandable!! Easy. Went home dinner with Bern, cos Debbie had midterm.. Wind was so strong it almost blew me and Anna over when walking home!

Had scallop potatoes and chicken breast.. Now I'm hungry.. Gonna have the last bit of cookie.. I'm in this sian sian mood now cos I am paranoid and scared that something will screw up tomorrow and Amanda won't go to the concert with me... She says if it snows she can't go, and I have yet to find a backup..

Geez I should stop being paranoid and hope it does not snow tomorrow! Anyway talked to mama after dinner till almost 9pm, then now talking to my little cousin.. Her webcam keeps freezing.. =.=

Okay, going to slack.. Oh, another threat for UBC tomorrow lah.. So boliao lorrrs. Haiz.


watched the sunset at 9:23 PM