Just got back not long ago from Mr Vanier.. LOL.. Fun, except standing was pretty tiring..
Got up this morning at 9am, watch Food channel, then got ready and went to class.. Took notes for SOCI.. I haven't taken notes for such a long time!! -.- Did crossword as well.. ECON302 did Sudoku and half-listened..
Then went back, piano for awhile, then went home shower.. Got lunch, talk with supervisor while she eat, then 2pm go home watch Food channel and eat..
Slack, watch Little Mosque.. And kept refreshing email cos some people on my floor got housing lottery le, so super ganchiong.. And soon enough I got the email!! YAYYYYYY got the lottery!! Woots can live on campus!! Hopefully Gage!!
Then 6pm went to dinner with Debbie, I had chicken strips and macaroni and cheese, which was super oily so I didn't finish.. Then we went to piano in the commons.. Played My Memory with right hand while Debbie play left hand.. Funny..
Lag until around 8pm then we got in line to watch Mr Vanier.. Haha mama called and just talk a few mins.. And then went to watch.. Super funny la, they danced as a whole group.. And then casual wear.. Then talent.. And interview, then formal wear..
Some talents were really cool, while others are just plain funny.. There were a lot of funny jokes.. Some guys struck me as more impressive while others not.. Stood for the entire thing and now my legs feel like they are going to break =.=
Tomorrow still must work somemore.. Sian... Oh yes, today I painted my nails bright pink! :) Lalala. Have to study in the weekend or else I'll feel guilty..