<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


Heh, so last night slept at 1+, then today got up 9+.. Then slack, watch Little Mosque.. Then Selina call me go pei her at her booth, so went at 11+ lor.. Lag there do nothing until 12+. Waste time sia.. Went her place and they were discussing tonight dinner how.. Want "reunion dinner" steamboat de, but no stove..

Then 12:30pm went to Vanier to eat.. Ate rice, pork and veggies.. Ate with Michael and Selina.. Then 2pm go class.. Discuss.. I just listen.. Boring.. ENGL229 just talk talk talk talk.. I think I accidentally made Selina angry, oops..

5pm went SUB awhile then go ECON255.. It was just a repetition of last lecture because people were unsure.. =.= I was doing Sudoku.. Anyway and then finish le, then I met Aubrey.. We waited at Marine Drive for Andy to pick us up, around 6:45pm.. Then went to Gage and pick Michelle up, then Selina and Sharon were on the way to the restaurant.. Decided to eat out after all..

Reached the restaurant about 7:30pm, then order.. There was this spring roll skin flakes, shredded chicken, some sour veggie, sesame seeds, jellyfish mixture.. Super nice lor.. Then there was a plate of roast chicken, some mushrooms + veggie, a pot of fish + roast pork, a pot of yam + duck.. With rice.. Very nice..

I was not that full but I guess it's enough.. $14.50 per person including tips.. Andy drove us back and we reach home at 9:30pm.. I went to piano then now I'm back.. Super tired leh, out all day..

Oh yes, I just got reminded that Air Supply didn't sing Goodbye.. SIGH.. Sad. Now and Forever also don't have. Many songs also don't have la. Haiyo. Anyway.. Tomorrow probably going to slack away =.= I am so unproductive and lazy these days. While everyone has midterms. Meh.

GONG XI FA CAI everyone!!! :)


watched the sunset at 10:40 PM