<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I just died and went to hell.


OMG. I just died and went to hell. No kidding, that was the most brutal midterm I've ever written in my entire life!

So last night I found out at 12am that I had no SOCI class today, and 11am ECON cancelled, so I basically had no class. Slept at 1am till 9:30am, damn cosy don't want to get up. But forced myself up and read ECON, being mostly distracted by an extremely addicting game called Tetravex.

1pm went to shower, then lunch. Had pork and veggies, and some soup that I didn't end up finishing. Got nuggets for a snack and went home read somemore till 3pm then went to review session.

Seriously that was more confusing and it scared me even more. Studied in BUCH with Yan, Leana, Dominic and Joanna.. Going through random notes, reading, panicking.. Got Subway tuna footlong at around 6pm, eat, then around 7pm went to the lecture hall..

Sigh~! The questions were nothing like the practice questions and they were sooooooo F-ing hard! Yes, die liao la. Scribbled rubbish for long questions. While walking home I discover that I got 2 MCQ wrong... So that's 3 marks gone already OMG. Gonna D-I-E.

Anyway, don't care liao. Time to relax and drama!!! :)


watched the sunset at 9:40 PM