<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, February 4, 2008

It was a miracle!!!!!


Haha, so today has been a rollercoaster day. I went to sleep at about 10:30pm, then I think too EXCITED liao.

I was going to redeem tickets to Air Supply's concert this morning at 7:20am. It's the radio station, they have this system where you earn points and then you can redeem stuff, so I decided to redeem. The ticket "sales" commences this morning at 7:20am, and from past experience I tried getting some tickets to a skating show but it was all sold out already when I tried that day.

So last night I got so excited, that I woke up several times. The first time I dreamt that I actually got the tickets and everything went well. Then I shot up worrying it was 7+ already and I would miss the release of the tickets. And I checked the clock and it was only 12am. I also thought to myself, that's only a dream, it could never happen.. So went back to sleep..

2nd dream, I don't remember what. I think I didn't get the tickets cos I missed the timing? So I woke up again at 1am =.= And went back to sleep. I think I dreamt of several other scenarios which were quite absurd. I got up around 7am and went online.

Kept refreshing the page from 7:17am, and I clicked on it immediately when it was available and I ACTUALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! OMGGG I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ESCTATIC!!!!!!!!!! Crazy liao. The concert is this Wed Feb 6.. I was telling Aubrey I need a miracle for that to happen...

Then I showered and got ready and went to class.. Asked around who want to go, but many can't make it. Most youngsters these days (ie. those on my floor) don't even know WHO THE HECK Air Supply IS!!! LOL no surprise lah.

I went to class, SOCI discussion not very interesting, then lecture I was almost falling asleep due to lack of sleep.. ECON was okayyy. I understood it, actually :)

Then I kept calling Amanda and she didn't pick up.. Finally I left a message and she called back, just in time before I was going to ask someone else.. The biggest problem that the concert is in Coquitlam.. A good 30km away from UBC. So I would need someone to be able to give me a ride back somehow..

So she said OKAY!!! And she was excited too! Cos she actually LIKES Air Supply.. And then I went home to take something and then went to Ash Street to pick up the tickets at the radio station.. I found out that they only released 5 pairs of tickets and I was one of the lucky 5!!! WOOOOOOOTS!!!!

And I deposited my cheque from Sentinel as well, nearby. Saved me a trip to the bank near UBC. And then bus home, go Village buy sushi combo, and then shuttle home and eat.. Now just eat finish.. Going ECON tutorial.. Sianzzz..

I wish I can get over tomorrow's test for ENGL229 quickly, so I can plan and go crazy for Wed night!!! I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone who wants to go but cannot make it.. But I hope Amanda and I get there just fine and have a smashing time!!!!


watched the sunset at 3:27 PM