<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mini reflection


It's random, but I've been meaning to talk about this for quite awhile now..

I just wanted to say how interesting it is to read everyone's blogs about buying new clothes for CNY, cleaning the house, and then actually visiting and having fun with relatives and etc etc.. It's funny how I don't identify with many of these practices.. Not that I envy other people, but I just feel so distant..

And also, it was fun to read about Valentine's Day.. Those attached have prepared and received surprises from their significant other, while others also spent it with friends etc. And funnily enough everyone admits its over-commercialized, very cliche, etc etc but they still enjoy it. I guess the human being sure likes the feeling of being special etc..

I just feel that people are lucky in their own ways, and as much as I want to be as lucky as them, I feel that I am lucky in my own way. I'm not complaining or being emo or sad, I just feel different. :)


watched the sunset at 11:28 AM