ARRRGH I'm bored to pieces already!!
I slept at 11pm++ last night, then woke up at 9:30am.. But didn't have to go to work, so slack online, then switch off the com and read some ENGL till 12? Then went to piano..
Piano till almost 1pm, then ate lunch with supervisor again.. Curly fries (again) and corn/chicken soup.. Then went to piano awhile with Debbie in the commons, then go slack in Bern's new room..
His room is so nice and bright! Such a pity cos he doesn't open his blinds.. Slack and talk until 3pm+, then went home shower.. Then went to Debbie's room to study.. Read the ECON textbook but was very distracted, especially when Bern joined us later..
Bern and Deb were fighting over the internet cable and Deb was screaming away and I took pictures + videos but obviously not allowed to post la LOL. Damn funny.
Then went to dinner at 6pm, had meatballs, garlic bread and burrito. Damn full.. Went to piano again at 7+, for a whole hour. I managed to learn the first page of the 4-sharps song.. (minus the intro).. OMG!!! Wanted to play more but diminishing returns (ECON!) were setting in, so went home, slack, do nothing, finally bored until give in and watch Mars VS Venus.. Wasn't going to start watching till after my midterms. But oh well..
Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive! Can't stand this life la..