Oh no I wasted the first day of my break already.. Sighh. Last night I slept at 3am, and then woke up at 11am hehe. Pon work legally.. Hoho.. Slack until 12+, then shower.. 1pm went to get lunch.. Nothing to eat!!
No Chinese food, no sandwiches, no hot breakfast.. Got waffle fries which turned out to be soggy. Talked to the cashier, sat around, talked to Angie and her friend.. Then talk to Tomtom and Lin.. Lin kindly helped me to wash my tupperware in the dishroom hehehe ;)
Came back, slack and then 2:30pm watch food channel, then went back to room. Bored again, so moved the furniture back to the original, with the table and dresser against the wall, both parallel to the bed..
Then I cut up an apple and ate it with honey, quite nice.. And then went to piano around 5:30pm+.. 6+pm dinner got perogies and chicken thighs.. Sammy gave me extra perogies! It's times like today when I feel loved by my colleagues ;)
Went home, talk to Ppl, then eat and watch An Enchanted Life.. The show is getting better.. And then slack, watch, talk to Hianez.. We were discussing cameras again.. And then now we are just randomly daydreaming about all the material stuff we will buy when we get rich ;)
And there goes my Saturday. Need to start studying! OMG.