<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, February 25, 2008

Studying is not going too well


Arrrrgh I hate this. This midterm is driving me nuts!

Last night drama 2 episodes, then slept at 12 but cannot sleep properly.. Tried to get up at 8am but ended up getting up at 8:30am.. Haha, got ready then went to SOCI discussion..

Nothing interesting, SOCI I ate biscuits and drank Vitasoy, ECON302 he went over new stuff.. Then Selina call me ask me wanna go her place to eat, so I went..

Was still full from breakfast so I only had some fishball-things and dumplings.. Went to ECON302 office hours, and there were like 6 people there, so we took turns asking questions.. Kinda helpful.. But still not prepared..

And then on my way out of BUCH tower, I met OY! (The ECON prof last term).. He smiled at me and asked how I was doing.. Haha.. Took the same lift down and then two people from my class were bitching about the textbook and OY was secretly grinning to himself.. I felt kinda wistful cos now I kinda miss his class, and somehow he looks kinda sad..

Anyway went back at around 3pm, wanted to get pear!! But no more :( And so I got an apple.. Brau-something.. Damn sour lah. Lin teach me how to peel with a knife but I still cannot master it!! Super sour, I ate some of my Jello too..

Went to ECON255 tutorial at 4pm, stone and then come back, shower, piano then dinner. Damn hungry la. This is the result of not having lunch.. Had scallop potatoes and sweet and sour pork.. NIIIIIICE.

Haha, Debbie was eating not a lot, because she wass full from grapes.. And Bern said "She was feeding me grapes!" LOL feeding each other grapes? Geez.

Went to piano, then 7:30pm met Anna in commons.. Then we were just gonna start work but got kicked out, so went to my lounge. We discuss homework, but of course chatted about other stuff, so I basically wasted my whole night when I should have been studying! Arrrgh.

Better get more studying done tomorrow. I'm gonna have a panic attack sooner or later.. =.= Sheeeesh now it's almost 12. Gawd. Need to wake up early tomorrow to study! GAH! Major stress-out time!!


watched the sunset at 11:07 PM