<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rotting day


Today is another boring day rotting at home.. I slept at 1am, and woke up at 10am+.. Slack, then eat orange, eat apple, ate leftovers Aubrey brought over yesterday.. Was trying to do ECON255 homework..

Afternoon watch food channel, then do a bit of homework more, more or less finish.. And then read ENGL229.. Sian.. Slack online, then 6pm dinner with Deb and Bern at the caf.. How surprising! LOL.

Had pork chop and garlic bread. Had veggies too but they smelled bad so abandoned them.. Then went home and made jello. Made honeydew jello. It smells kinda weird and is in a funky shade of lime green. Taste tomorrow..

Went piano awhile, then come back, slack online, reading random forums, Youtubing.. Watched Little Mosque and eat cheesecake.. Hehehe.. Now watching cooking shows.. Wanna watch drama!!

By the way I keep procrastinating for ECON302.. I open the textbook for 2 minutes, and then I close it again in an instant. I should really stop putting it off and start figuring out all the graphs.. Arrrrgh.


watched the sunset at 11:17 PM