<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekends getting boring~~


I'm SO extremely lazy to blog.. Last night slept at around 12 after slacking, then woke up at 8:30am suddenly remembering I had to pay my phone bill =.= 2 days late oops.

And then work.. Beverages.. Took my time, and then pan some bacon. BORING. Bought Tomtom's mi-fen and veggie go home eat, finished up watching Snow Buddies which I started watching last night.. Super cute la the Golden retrievers.. And then slack, watch Little Mosque.. Spent an hour cutting up fruit..

3 oranges and a humongous grapefruit later, I copied some SOCI, read some ECON, copied some random notes.. Then slack again. Nothing to do lah. Should have piano-ed..

Watch TV.. Wanted to eat ice cream, but to my dismay my whole TUB of ice cream had disappeared!! Geez. Good thing I will be cooking for myself next year, hopefully! Can't wait~~~ Chunz the CHEF!!!

6pm dinner with Bern and Deb, I had chicken quesadilla (my first one this year, I think) and broccoli and cheese soup.. Then go home, watch Little Mosque, and talk to Augustine online. Bored, so webcam and audio..

Then Youtube, watch Air Supply.. Haha, still crazy over certain songs.. I feel like sleeping already.. Haven't been getting enough sleep this whole week.. Maybe tomorrow do laundry.. Will see, if I'm lazy enough or not..


watched the sunset at 9:58 PM