I think I've had a pretty good week.. Quick little recap:
Monday - woke up early to get tickets for Air Supply, super happy when I got them.
Tuesday - ENGL229 test, over! One less midterm to worry about.
Wednesday - Air Supply concert! Great, of course~~~
Thursday - "reunion dinner" with Selina, Michelle, Sharon, Aubrey and Andy.. Yummy gathering =)
Friday - watching Mr Vanier with Debbie.. Night of good laughs and tired feet. Got the housing lottery :)
Saturday - nothing much going on, basically wasted the whole day. Got my first ang pow from a co-worker.. :)
Sunday - did laundry all day (I spent my $5 ang pow on laundry, how appropriate!), watch Chocolate Marathon on TV.
Yes, woke up at 9am, then slack and then watch food channel.. They were showing all these shows to do with chocolate.. Lunch at 12.. Sandwich + hashbrowns + apple orange juice. Did laundry, now just finished folding clothes. Planning to copy ECON notes, then dinner, then piano.. And sleep early. Haven't been sleeping properly all this week. When I get on the bed all these things just run through my mind like a train..