<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese(cake)?!?!


Today has been a not-so-intensive studying day, considering it's the day before the midterm..

Last night watch Jamie At Home until 12+, then sleep, woke up at 9am, watch food channel till 10am, then study a bit.. 11am went to eat.. Bumped into Debbie..

I had pork and veggies from Tomtom, then macaroni and cheese bites bring to BUCH to eat.. By then cold liao, not nice.. Studied in BUCH Lab C until they kick us out.. Wanted to go to the study room but LOL Eric was there.. Study with Yan and Dominic, we were like discussing random questions, like the assignment..

Then went to the study room, stayed till 2pm, then go ENGL222. SO boring.. ENGL229 even more boring. Got back midterms.. I got 13.5/15~~ That's a 90%! :) Terrific. But later on just stone while some people in class blabbered nonstop.

Walk to the new wing of the Barber library *yes, Barber library not barber shop hurhur*, so boring and dull inside lah. Went to ECON255.. And didn't really listen in class.. Do crossword + Sudoku.

Went home to eat with Anna, Deb and Bern.. Got meatballs and scalloped potatoes.. SOoooooo gooood. Bought a load of pears.. Went home to slack awhile, then 8pm went to basement to study cos people were watching TV in my lounge..

Came back at around 9pm+, and I was so angry. Cos earlier I wanted to finish that cheesecake I had from last night, and it was G-O-N-E! You tell me, who would wanna steal a half-eaten slice of cheesecake, for goodness sake!

So I haven't really done anything since then besides slacking and talking online, and then I should get back to reviewing questions + answers in the textbook. Still need to memorize the cases.. Tomorrow will be such a torture till 9pm! Cos the midterm is 7-9pm.. Long day ahead X(


watched the sunset at 10:49 PM